Dr Iris Wang’s gynaecological services
Women of all ages and stages of life may experience gynaecological issues. Sometimes these may be disruptive, painful or worrying. Or you may just want an expert opinion and guidance, such as if you are making decisions about contraception or managing menopause.
Iris is an experienced gynaecologist who provides services, care and advice for the following gynaecological areas:
- pap tests: biannual pap tests and management of abnormal pap test results;
- endometriosis: advice, treatment and referrals to specialists for laparoscopy;
- fibroids: diagnosis and advice about these benign uterine growths, and referral for surgery if necessary;
- polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS): diagnosis and treatment for the symptoms of PCOS, a hormonal condition;
- menopause: advice for long-term management and treatment of symptoms, and
- general gynaecology: check-ups, and advice on contraception and management of menstrual issues and disorders (anovulation and amenorrhoea).